June 2018- Fargo, N. Dakota
The FINRA records of Regan A. Rohl , a stock broker who is employed by Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network , disclose 7 pending customer disputes and 5 prior customer disputes.
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) is the agency that licenses and regulates stockbrokers and brokerage firms. FINRA requires brokers and brokerage firms to report customer complaints and disputes as well as regulatory sanctions. In addition brokers are required to disclose certain financial matters such as personal bankruptcies, judgments and liens.
The FINRA arbitrations that are currently pending include:
- FINRA Case 18-562 in which a customer of Wells Fargo alleges that Rohl made unsuitable investments in direct investments and limited partnerships. The customer is seeking damages of $1.2 million.
- FINRA Case 17-1013 in which a customer of Wells Fargo and his former employer Morgan Stanley alleges that Rohl misrepresented the risks associated with concentrated investments in energy stocks. The customer is seeking damages of $85,000.
- FINRA Case 17-1914 in which a customer of Wells Fargo alleges that Rohl made unsuitable recommendations to invest in limited partnerships and direct investments and is seeking damages of $150,000.
- FINRA Case 17-1577-a Wells Fargo customer alleges that between 4/2011 and 12/2016 Rohl made unsuitable recommendations to buy and concentrate their portfolio of four accounts into oil and gas sector master limited partnerships and closed end funds. They also allege that Rohl recommended they utilize a line of credit secured by their Wells Fargo account to refinance existing loands and that they paid exorbitant interest as a result. Damages of $1.5 million are being sought.
- FINRA Case 17-782 in which a Wells Fargo client alleges that Rohl purchased unsuitable master limited partnership in their accounts between 2011-2015 and that they were moved into a discretionary trading account without authority. Damages of $250,000 are sought.
Regan Rohl has been employed by Wells Fargo since 3/2011 and has a business affiliation with Rohl Arabians, a company that raises Arabian horses.
Brokers have a duty to make recommendations that are suitable, taking into account the age, health, level of financial sophistication, risk tolerance and investment objectives of the customer.
If you have questions about an account handled by Regan Rohl, call for a no charge consultation to learn how you may be able to recover damages through FINRA arbitration.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900