July 6, 2015- Columbus, Ohio
The Ohio Division of Securities publishes a Securities Bulletin quarterly summarizing recent changes to securities rules and laws in the State of Ohio, reporting on administrative actions and criminal securities matters. The 2015 3rd quarter bulletin can be accessed here.
Recent Administrative Actions:
- Eric T. House, CRD No. 1984306-Division found that House engaged in fraudulent, manipulative or deceptive practices in connection with the sale of investment contracts issued by French Manor Properties through Brenda Ashcraft. A Cease and Desist Order was entered.
- Edward I. Campbell and Rosewood Consulting– A Notice of Intent to Issue Cease and Desist was entered alleging that Campbell solicited and sold Chinese Reorganization Gold Loan Bonds to two Ohio investors without proper licensure and registration.
Upcoming Criminal Trials
- State v Bernard Minneyfield-Franklin County
- State v Steven P. Moore-Delaware County
- U.S. v Geoffrey Nehrenz-U.S. District Court, N. Ohio
- U.S. V Brenda Ashcraft– Case 1:13-CR-00093- Ashcraft pleaded guilty to wire fraud, securities fraud, money laundering and obstruction of justice in connection with the sale of investment contracts, REITs issued by French Manor Properties.
- State of Ohio v Peter A. Beck– Beck was convicted of 13 criminal counts, including theft, securities violations and perjury on allegations of defrauding investors through Christopher Technologies.
- State of Ohio v Peter Wilson– Wilson pleaded guilty to securities fraud and theft in connection with misrepresentations Wilson made to investors who believed their money would be invested in a liquor company.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900