Rex Securities Law is investigating broker Bruce H. Traub on behalf of an elderly lady whose portfolio was invested in a highly concentrated position of church bonds that have dropped greatly in value. The subject bonds include:
- Church Fellowship Worship Ministries, Inc. Mtg Bd. 2007 7.9% 6/19/30
- Madison Pk Church of God Anderson Ind 1st Mtg Bd Ser A 10% 7/31/19
- Ark of Safety Christian Church Inc. Upper Marlboro MD 1st Mtg 4/15/14
- Ark of Safety Christian Church Inc. Upper Marlboro MD 1st Mtg 10/15/14
- Faith Bible Church Ft ML Inc 1st Mtg Ser A 7.1% 4/15/15
- Faith Bible Church Ft ML Inc 1st Mtg Ser A 7.6% 10/15/18
- Windermere Baptist Conference, Roach MO 1st Mtg 8% 11/15/13
- Windermere Baptist Conference, Roach MO 1st Mtg 8.4% 11/15/25
- Philadelphia Haitian Baptist Church, Orlando FL 1st Mtg 8.4% 5/28/30
- Philadelphia Haitian Baptist Church, Orlando FL 1st Mtg 8.4% 11/28/30
- Church Fellowship Worship Ministries, 1st mtg, 7.9% 6/19/30
- Madison Pk Church of God, Anderson IND, 10%, 7/31/19
- Madison Pk Church of God, Anderson IND, 7.9%, 1/31/31
According to FINRA records, Bruce Homer Traub has been registered with Ministry Partners Securities, Brea California, since 11/2013. He was previously registered as follows:
- G.A. Repple & Company 5/2012-11/2013
- Cambridge Investment Research Advisors 6/2011-5/2012
- Strongtower Financial 5/2003-8/2011
If you have information related to this investigation we would appreciate hearing from you.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900