FINRA records report that Christopher F. Veale , of New York, who is not currently registered, is currently named in a customer dispute:
- FINRA Case 15-00373-customer alleges breach of fiduciary duty by Veale while he was employed with Brookville Capital Partners and seeks damages of $44,733. Settlements paid to customers have ranged from $35,000-$90,000. See his FINRA record for details.
Prior Customer Complaints: Veale has been named in 10 customer disputes that have been resolved. Allegations against Veale include excess commissions charged, unsuitable investments, breach of fiduciary duty, excessive trading (churning) , unauthorized trading
Judgments/Liens vs. Veale: FINRA records report the following outstanding judgements/liens vs. Veale. According to FINRA “This type of disclosure event involves an unsatisfied and outstanding judgments or liens against the broker”:
- Federal Tax Lien $503,008
- State of NY -Nassau County $27,979
- State Tax Warrant-Queens County $189,187
- American Express Centurion Bank $201,562
- State Tax Warrant-New York $184,257
- Federal Tax Lien $143,672
Pending Regulatory Investigations vs Veale:
- State of Rhode Island– filed 1/15/2014- Notice of Intent to Revoke License, impose civil penalty, impose sanctions and opportunity for hearing. Alleges that Veale, while employed by Brookville Capital Partners churned the account of a senior investor.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts-filed 1/15/2014-Administrative Complaint and notice of adjudicatory proceeding regarding churning the account of a senior investor.
Prior Regulatory Actions vs. Veale:
- FINRA-8/18/2015– Suspended for 12 months and fined $5,000. Veale consented to sanctions and entry of findings that he failed to timely produce documents and information requested by FINRA in connection with an investigation and that he failed to report liens against him totaling approximately $730,000.
- Illinois-11/21/2005-Veale’s application for registration as a salesperson in Illinois withdrawn.
- NASD-12/22/2004-Veale consented to sanctions suspending him , a fine and payment of restitution of $36,696 to a customer.
Veale’s Prior Registration History, includes the following:
- Legend Securities 5/2013-2/2015
- John Thomas Financial 4/2013-5/2013 (expelled by FINRA 10/2013)
- Meyers Associates 11/2012-3/2013
- Blackwall Capital Markets 6/2012-11/2012
- Brookville Capital Mkts 1/2009-6/2012 (expelled by FINRA 6/2015)
If you have losses in an account handled by Christopher F. Veale, you may be able to collect damages from his employing firm. Call to speak with an experienced securities attorney to discuss your options.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900