According to publicly available records Jill M. Cody , (CRD# 4333419) , a former stockbroker who last worked for Concorde Investment Services , has numerous disclosures:
- 1 prior regulatory events
- 8 currently pending customer disputes
- 1 currently pending regulatory investigation
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) is the agency that licenses and regulates stockbrokers and brokerage firms. FINRA requires brokers and brokerage firms to report customer complaints and disputes as well as regulatory sanctions. In addition brokers are required to disclose certain financial matters such as personal bankruptcies, judgments and liens.
In 2/2017 Jill Cody (aka Jill Tramontano) was permanently barred from the securities industry by FINRA to resolve allegations that she permitted Richard Cody, to whom she was then married, and who had been suspended by FINRA to engage in the securities business while suspended.
Currently pending customer disputes include:
- 8/2017-In FINRA Case 17-0279 a customer of Westminster Financial Securities and Concorde Investments alleges damages in excess of $5,000 for fraud, deceit and mismanagement of accounts.
- 3/2017-A customer of Westminster Financial Securities & Concorde Investments seeks damages in an unstated amount and alleges that funds were taken by Cody.
- 3/2017-A customer of Merrill Lynch, Park Avenue Securities, Columbia Management, Westminster Financial Securities and Concorde Investment Services seeks damages in an unstated amount and alleges that Cody misappropriated funds and forged documents.
For information on Jill Cody’s former husband, Richard Cody, follow this link. Cody discloses a business affiliation with Boston Investment Partners.
We are interested in speaking with former customers of Jill Cody (aka Jill Tramontano ) and Richard G. Cody.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900