The FBI announced that seven individuals were indicted in the Eastern District of Texas on charges of conspiracy to commit an offense and to defraud the U.S. government and theft of government property or money. Those charged are:
- Kenneth Ray Shackelford, 54, of Texarkana, Texas
- Anthony Paul Vera, 54, of Dekalb, Texas
- Shaun Dennis Knorr, 35, of Douglasville, Texas
- Patrick Ray James, 54, of Hooks, Texas
- William Robert Barr, 56, of Atlanta, Texas
- Rodney Glen Cornelius, 63, of Queen City, Texas
- William Randall Scott, 59, of Dekalb, Texas
The scheme involved billing the Red River Army Depot for tires and parts never received and for services never rendered.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900