The North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) announced on September 16, 2014 formation of an advisory council to help inform the recently formed Committee of Senior Issues and Diminished Capacity.
Members of the Advisory Council are:
- Georgia Anetzberger, Gerontological Society of America
- Marin Gibson, Securities Industry and Financial Markets Assoc.
- Nancy Heffner, Financial Services Institute
- Skip Humphrey, former Minnesota Atty. General
- David Laibson, Harvard University
- Ron Long, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Brett Kandt, National Assoc. of Prosecutor Coordinators
- Naomi Karpp, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Office of Older Americans
- Daniel Marson, Alzheimer’s Disease Center, Univ of Alabama
- Mark Peterson, American Institute of CPAs
- Charles Sabatino, ABA Commission on Law & Aging
- Lori Schock, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
- Jean Setzfand, AARP
- Neil Simon, Investment Adviser Association
- Brooke Stringer, National Assoc. of Insurance Commisisoners
- Geraldine Walsh, FINRA Foundation
NASAA had announced in August that since 2008, 34% of securities enforcement actions have involved senior citizens.
Rex Securities Law provides nationwide representation to investors seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney. Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
561 391 1900