Martin B. Feibish was recently barred from the industry by FINRA for stealing millions from an elderly client in a decade long trail of deceit.
Without admitting or denying anything, Feibish resolved the FINRA allegations by agreeing to leave the industry. The FINRA allegations included:
- Starting in 1999, Feibish misapproprated over $5 million from an elderly customer
- he invested in fictitious investments
- he forged signatures
- he created fake companies
- he created false promissory notes which were sold as “investments”
- he prepared fake IRS forms to deceive the customer
- he allowed life insurance policies to lapse
FINRA records show that Feibish worked for MML Investors Services, Park Avenue Securities and 1717 Capital Management Company during the time the alleged fraud took place. FINRA records also indicate that the case with the customer was settled for $4.4 million.
If you have questions about your account or the brokerage account of a loved one, do not hesitate to contact us.
Rex Securities Law , located in Boca Raton, FL, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney. Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
561 391 1900